Technologies: Optical SWARM navigation, LoRa MESH, STM32 motor control, Nvidia Jetson Nano, Embedded Machine Vision, Machine Learning, Obstacle avoidance.
Challenge: An exploration and navigation in hard-to-reach places without GPS and Internet access
How It Works:
- User sends a Lead drone to the mission by gestures or voice.
- The SWARM of drones follows the Lead drone according to SWARM configuration.
- The Lead Drone communicates with the SWARM elements via the LoRa MESH network.
- The SWARM has a hive mind, so the data is freely transferred between the elements.
- The SWARM provides the digital map of the explored area.
Killer Feature: The drones detect and avoid obstacles along with building digital maps applying a SWARM hive minding, Indoor Navigation technologies, unique algorithms of gesture recognition, and voice control.